Full time job opportunity: Junior Business Analyst (Hospitality Stream)
About the opening:
We are seeking a Junior Business Analyst to join our team at the Department of Consulting Excellence. This is a full time position and some prior work experience is required.
As an analyst at the hospitality industry you will be expected to produce insightful analysis in strategy and operations related issues and to assist in the development and delivery of analytical tools that enhance our clients understanding of the dynamics of their business and the environment they operate in. You will need to be a team player who thrives at challenges and has a strong interest in our line of work.
As a member of our team you will be based at our modern headquarters in the city of Patras close to all the amenities that the commercial center has to offer. Some travel within the country should be expected. The successful candidate will need to demonstrate the below mentioned minimum qualifications:
- A degree in any discipline from an upper tier Greek or International University (graded at least GR:7/10 – GPA:3.5/4, UK:2:1, or be at the top 15% of your graduation year)
- Exceptional analytical skills and very strong problem solving ability
- A minimum of two years of experience in a managerial role at the hospitality industry
- Strong computer skills and significant experience with applications of the MS-Office Suite
- Strong communication and team work skills
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to work in part independently
- Experience with working in teams to deliver results under tight deadlines
- High intellectual curiosity and the tendency to challenge conventional thinking
- A genuine interest in business and a strong understanding of the challenges faced by organisations in our industries of focus
- A balanced understanding of all principal business functions and an in depth understanding of business strategy and
- Fluency in both written and spoken Greek and English.
The following qualifications are not required but will be appreciated:
- A postgraduate degree in business with a focus on strategy or finance from a top tier international university and
- Fluency in Spanish, Italian or German.
- A remuneration package analogous to the candidate’s qualifications
- Exceptional on the job training and
- A friendly and highly professional working environment that will help you to foster and develop your skills.
The firm offers:
About the Application Process:
All applications should be submitted via email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Applicants will need to mention the below noted opening’s code on the message subject for the attention of the recruitment team.
Opening’s code: BAH-01-47402 INA-6
- Only applicants that match all of the above mentioned minimum qualifications will be replied to.
- Applications can be submitted in either the English or the Greek language.
- Candidates will be required to take qualification assessment tests at our offices as part of the recruitment process.
- The firm reserves its right to perform background checks on all applicants who receive an employment offer.
- Strict confidentiality will be observed throughout all stages of the recruitment process.
- Our experience suggests that applicants who decide to include a covering letter with their application increase their chances of getting invited to the next stage of the recruitment process dramatically.
- The bellow listed dates identify core stages of our recruitment process:
|01||Collection of applications||