qmetric | HR & Career Solutions is currently recruiting, on behalf of its client, a high potential startup, the position of
Frontend Developer (React.js)
(Job opening ID: WD6)
The successful candidate will be based in Athens and his or her main duties will include:
- Contributing to the frontend and visualization experience of our client’s product, using react.js
- Working closely with backend developers and assisting in the development of backend services in Spring
- Implementing workflows with Drools
In order for you to be able to successfully carry out the duties of the job, you should possess the following:
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related field
- Good knowledge of React.js with Redux
- Knowledge of Maven
- Good Knowledge of Java SE
- Good Knowledge of Spring Framework
- Familiar with Software Design Patterns
- Knowledge of Bootstrap, CSS
- Strong analytical-problem solving skills.
Not mandatory but would be considered a strong plus
- Knowledge of BMP tools (Activiti) and Drools
- Knowledge of Scala, Akka
- Knowledge of Mongo DB.
Our Client offers
In case you are selected for the specific position, you will have access to the following:
- Competitive remuneration package
- Modern, dynamic and friendly working environment
- Continuous development opportunities.
Are you interested?
Are you thrilled by the prospect of advancing your already successful career and developing professionally in an innovative and fast-growing company?
If yes, please click here in order to submit your application.
Our company treats each application with strict confidence