The MATRIX Brokers S.A., official “Broker at Lloyd’s”, with a leading presence in the insurance and reinsurance market, in local and international level, is looking to hire:
based in Athens premises (Headquarters)
This is an opportunity for a junior / graduate with an inherent interest in insurance & reinsurance industry to join the expanding business team of Matrix‘s Financial Lines Department. The candidate will get rapid progression opportunities and a rewarding career path.
- Supporting the Financial Lines Broking Team with the existing portfolio as well as development of new business (Financial Institutions, Directors & Officers Liability, Professional Indemnity, Cyber Liability, Bankers Blanket Bond etc.)
- Administration and system entry
- General Broking duties (marketing risks, issuance of endorsements, slips and bordereaux).
- Liaising with Closings Team in respect of Production of manual Debit & Credit notes and Endorsements where applicable.
- Assist in the production and distribution of Cover notes, Slips and Binders.
- Assisting with answering phones – Taking messages, dealing with enquiries as and when required.
- Assisting to create and maintain the filing for submissions / business and files as appropriate.
- Assist in marketing new and renewal business to underwriters.
- Prepare high quality, error free submissions, and provide effective verbal and written presentations to underwriters.
- Responsible for the quality, timeliness, and accuracy of quotes, binders, checklists and other file documentation.
- Oversee all ongoing file activity for overall quality, timeliness, and accuracy of policies, endorsements, and all other active and expired file correspondence and documentation.
- Demonstrate integrity and professionalism whilst dealing with clients, Underwriters, producers and colleagues.
- Multitasking, Ability to work under pressure
- High Communication, Organizational & Team Working skills
- Flexibility, Mobility, Determination
- Strong business acumen and work ethic
- Effectiveness, Goal achievement
- Ability to use insurance industry IT systems to efficiently deliver client service
- Good interpersonal skills
- Good level of numeracy
- Effective communication and presentation skills
- Ability to work well as part of a team
Qualifications & pre-requisites:
- BSc in Finance or Insurance or Legal Background, or
- Working experience, at least one (1) year, in the insurance market.
- Greek speaker & Fluency in English language (oral and written)
- Military obligations must be fulfilled.
Our firm offers a competitive remuneration package,