Carat, a dentsu company, is the world’s first media agency and privileged to work with some of the most storied and innovative brands in the world. Most recently named a leader amongst global media agencies by Forrester, Carat is consistently ranked the #1 media agency in the world. With over 12,000 experts in over 100 countries. Carat delivers an unparalleled capability to unlock real human understanding and connect people and brands through powerful and engaging media experiences.
MEDIA PLANNER TRAINEE
Carat Greece opens its doors once again in the hunt for the next Media Planning graduate cohort.
This is a 6-month, full-time paid internship program for university graduates who will have the chance to work with and learn from some of the best and brightest in the media industry. You will be a part of the account team, playing a supporting role in media planning, buying and reporting on key clients (international and local), helping to project and manage key campaigns and contributing to the delivery of plans that are both creative and effective.
As every year, a successful completion of this program is followed by an upgraded job offer!
- ΒΑ in Business, Economics, Advertising, Marketing or Mass communications. It’s OK if you’re in your last semester before obtaining your degree.
- Work experience in Media sector will be considered a plus
- Fluency in Greek and English
- Good knowledge of Excel, Word, Power Point
- Strong communications skills
- Analytical and out-of-the-box thinking
- Well-organized and detail-oriented personality
The Company Offers:
- Attractive compensation package adapted to the candidate’s specific skills and career progress
- Opportunity to grow within a multinational company
If interested, send your CV to email@example.com.