JUNIOR SOFTWARE DEVELOPER
LAS Solutions S.A. was founded in December 2008 and has ever since been constantly developing and growing both within and outside. We are a specialized provider of airport & logistics systems and services while holding a professional expertise in advanced automation and control technology.
LAS Solutions S.A. is a member of the group of companies of the Austrian company KNAPP AG, leader in planning and implementation of complex systems in the area of automated logistics, with more than 4500 employees all over the world.
Due to its expansion LAS SOLUTIONS is seeking to recruit a highly motivated and talented JUNIOR DEVELOPER in the area of Athens.
- Produce clean & efficient code based on specifications
- Integrate software components and third – party programs
- Verify and deploy programs and systems
- Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade existing software
- Gather and evaluate user feedback
- Recommend and implement improvements
- Create technical documentation for reference and reporting
- Bachelor’s degree or Certifications in IT or in a relevant field
- Knowledge of technologies such as C#, Python, Node JS, etc.
- Knowledge of Linux & SQL
- Very good knowledge of MS Office, PC Issues and Troubleshooting
- Excellent command of the English language
- Very good communication skills
- Team player, ability to collaborate effectively in an international multicultural environment
- Self motivated attitude
- Problem detection and solving skills
- Knowledge of the German language will be considered as an asset
- Completed Military obligations
- A dynamic and modern working environment
- Continuous training and development
- Opportunity to be specialized to the most up to date technologies
- Competitive salary
Interested candidates please send their CV in the following address: email@example.com
For further information concerning our company please visit our web site: www.lass.gr