HR Athens, Attica, GreeceFull time
Founded in 2015, Dialectica is one of the fastest growing knowledge sharing businesses, currently employing 290+ professionals based in London, Montreal, Athens, and New York.
At Dialectica, we are on a mission to achieve unparalleled customer recognition as the most trusted knowledge sharing platform in the world and to build a truly great organization that attracts and cultivates top talent. Our clients are typically large institutional investors, such as private equity firms and hedge funds, and strategy consultancies. We differentiate by driving research through deep evaluation of client needs and conducting bespoke research in niche markets. We are recognised as the #1 expert network for quality and this focus has enabled us to achieve rapid growth in the five years since our founding.
About the role
One core element of Dialectica’s growth strategy is to be a leading employer that attracts, cultivates and retains top talent. To date, we have scaled and achieved business growth through effective high-volume recruitment, creating an unparalleled candidate experience, and building a team of high caliber and engaged employees that enable our exceptional culture.
We are currently looking for an individual with great organizational skills, strong work ethic, and positive attitude to provide PeopleOps support to our Talent Acquisition & Engagement Department for a period of 6 to 12 months, upon company’s discretion.
The ideal candidate will possess a passion, interest and good understanding of HR processes and procedures, ability to juggle various HR administrative tasks in a timely manner, along with a strong people- and team-centric mindset.
- Assist in recruitment process; coordinate and set up interview, issue relevant correspondence
- Prepare and file HR documents (i.e. new hire documents, employment contracts, health insurance forms etc.)
- Ensure HR databases are up to date by recording changes, new hires, transfers, absences, terminations etc.
- Conduct research for HR guides & policies, leveraging existing and external resources
- Learn steps in recruiting and hiring process and provide assistance
- Assist in CV screening and in ATS management
- Perform research and assistance for various HR projects as needed (i.e. organize a job fair event, company event, people-related activities etc.)
- Prepare, as required, reports and presentations on talent acquisition and employee-related data
- Provide administrative assistance where needed (workplace guidelines, absence management etc.)
- Assist in the hiring, pre-onboarding and orientation for new employees
The ideal candidate will possess:
- Undergraduate degree or higher in HR, Business Administration or a related field with solid academic performance
- Proven experience as an HR administrator or in employee/customer facilitation will be a plus
- Familiarity with HR tools and practices
- Excellent written and verbal English language skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office suite
- Good organizational and planning skills, with a proven ability to manage time well in a fast-paced, ever-changing, team-oriented environment
- Attention to detail and strong ability to prioritize
- Positive attitude and team player
- High level of integrity and strict adherence to protecting sensitive and confidential information
- Learning and development opportunities (e.g. onboarding, Mini-MBA, on-the-job training, and many others!)
- Company sponsored team-bonding events
- Weekly health and wellness activities (e.g. basketball, football, yoga, running)
- Free snacks and beverages
- Entrepreneurial culture and amazing coworkers!