REQUEST FOR VALUATION SPECIALIST
Job title: Graduate of Real estate studies or Civil Engineering, Mathemat- ics, Statistics, Economic schools
Location: Athens Office – Sevastoupoleos 154A, Ampelokipoi
The role: The Valuation of a broad range of properties for a variety of purposes, including loan security and financial statements, secure lending, judicial etc. according to RICS valuation standards
- Undertake valuation instructions
- Prepare valuation reports for offices industrial, leisure and residential properties and land development
- Follow business development processes of the firm
- Attend team and office meetings
- Full time working hours
Requirements: Suitable candidates will need to meet the following criteria:
- Graduate degree (Economics / Finance / Engineering)
- 1 – 5 years of prior experience as a valuer (optional)
- Excellent interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills in both Greek and English
- Advanced IT skills, particularly MS Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Access).
- Team player
- Well organized and able to work autonomously
Our company offers apart from competitive salary, continuous professional development and training, excellent career prospects and opportunities.
Interested applicants should forward their Curriculum Vitae to email@example.com All applicants will be acknowledged and treated in strict confidence.