LALIZAS is a company that manufactures marine equipment with a commercial presence in 127 countries. We hold a leading position in the European Marine market with over 35 years of experience and expertise in life saving equipment.
LALIZAS considers its people as the most valuable asset for its strategic planning, policies, values and vision. Therefore invests in them at all organisation levels and constantly aims to further development.
LALIZAS, in the realm of its continuous development activities has within the span of one year attracted numerous candidates and has added 50 new and talented people!
By setting high selection standards, especially emphasizing on the approach, recruitment and development of executives with expertise and will, LALIZAS provides a career path full of challenges and professional goals.
Please find below our new vacancy:
Job Title: R&D Mechanical Engineer
- Supports the Research & Development Department of the company in its activities.
- Participates in the development of new products.
- Coordinates projects.
- Tests new products and new production procedures.
- Previous 2 years experience in a Production Unit and/or an R&D Department.
- Degree in Mechanical Engineering.
- Excellent knowledge of the English language.
- Very good MS Office knowledge (proficient in Excel).
- Knowledge of Pro Engineer or/and Solidworks or/and Autocad or/and Catia.
- Problem-solving skills, creativity, strong written and verbal communications skills, ability to analyse and prioritise under pressure.
- Fulfilled military obligations for male candidates.
All applications will be treated with utmost confidentiality.