IT Consultant with Java experience (ref: ITCJ /04/17),
Luxembourg and/or Athens
EUROPEAN DYNAMICS (www.eurodyn.com) is a leading Software, Information and Communication Technologies company, operating internationally (Athens, Brussels, Luxembourg, Copenhagen, Berlin, Berne, Stockholm, London, Nicosia, Helsinki, Jakarta, Hong Kong, etc). The company employs over 500 engineers and IT experts. We design and develop software applications using state-of-the-art technology. Our current ICT projects have a value exceeding 200 million EURO. EUROPEAN DYNAMICS is a renowned supplier of IT services to European Union Institutions, international organizations, European Agencies and national government Administrations internationally.
EUROPEAN DYNAMICS is looking to recruit an IT Consultant with Java experience. The work will be carried out at the company’s premises in Luxembourg. Initial training will be done at the company’s premises in Athens. The expert will have the ability to travel frequently to Athens.
- Participation in all phases of web applications design and development, from requirements collection to delivery and support
- Participation in business and technical meetings with the customer
- Elaboration of functional and technical specifications
- Participation in development, integration and testing activities
- Conducting consultancy, studies and audits in information systems.
- University Degree in Computer Science or related field
- Minimum 5 years of experience in IT, of which at least 2 years in similar tasks
- Strong analytical capabilities, team- and quality-oriented, keen to learn and excel
- Competency in Software Systems Architecture and Engineering principles
- Substantial experience in several of the following technologies: Application Servers (Weblogic, Apache, Tomcat), source code management (SVN, GIT, Maven), Eclipse, continuous integration, automated testing frameworks (Junit, Jmeter, Selenium), Hibernate, Web Services, RDF, SPARQL
- Ability to work in English and in a multi-national environment
- Knowledge of French will be considered an asset.
If you are seeking a career in an exciting, dynamic and multicultural international environment with exciting opportunities that will boost your career, please send us your detailed CV in English, quoting reference: (ref: ITCJ /04/17) to the following e-mail address: email@example.com
We offer an extremely competitive remuneration and benefits package, based on qualifications and experience.
All applications will be treated as confidential.
You may also want to consider other open requests on our web site (www.eurodyn.com)