CUSTOMER SERVICE AGENT
-Take full responsibility for customer experience by managing the end-to-end shipment process in compliance with all company procedures and regulatory requirements for Import areas.
-Be fully responsible for customer satisfaction, own, manage all customer facing activities.
-As part of Commercial Intelligence – build strong relationships with customers, gain an understanding for their business, service needs, drivers and desires and leverage this to engage in discussions about new business opportunities and competitor/market intelligence.
-Ensure smooth execution of the whole shipment lifecycle, by working closely with customers and internal support groups to achieve customer satisfaction goals through pro-active resolution handling and Issue resolution ownership.
-Understand and be familiar with local KPIs and act in line with set targets.Drive continuous improvements opportunities.
-Work actively with other departments and Maersk offices in other regions
- Universitydegree in Shipping or Supply chain/Logistics
- Goodcommand of Microsoft Office applications
- Strongcustomer understanding
- Focuson constant improvements with a flexible mind
- Efficient,decisive, result orientated
- Strongdrive to give our customers a world class service
- Excellentcommand of written and spoken English
- Excellentinterpersonal and communication skills
- Energetic,self-motivated and dedicated
- Willingnessto be a team player
- Result-orientedwith strong planning and organizational skills
- 2-3 years of experience in related area would be a plus
All interested candidates can submit their application online by visiting