Software Engineer Drupal [SED1702]
Description of position
- The successful candidate will undertake the following duties:
- Software Development (according to relevant system design documentation) as member of a team.
- Documentation and verification of source code. Preparation of technical documentation of software. Unit testing, system acceptance testing (testing, debugging).
- Participation in the application deployment (parameterisation, documentation authoring, user training).
- Candidates should have:
- Strong sense of ownership, urgency and drive.
- Strong desire for creative work.
- Analytical thinking, team spirit and desire for continuous learning.
- A University or equivalent degree in software engineering or similar discipline.
- Desire for pursuing a career in a fast growing digital media company working with international clients.
- Very good knowledge of English.
- Hands-on experience and proficiency in PHP and Drupal 7.
- Knowledge of frameworks such as CakePHP, CodeIgniter, Zend, Symfony, Yii.
- Εxperience with PEAR, unit testing frameworks (PHPUnit), XDebug.
- Experience with server side application development.
- Excellent grasp of Object Oriented programming and concepts.
- Experience with SQL, database design and query performance analysis.
- Hands on experience with client side inspection & debugging tools such as Chrome/Safari Developer Tools.
- Good knowledge of an IDE (e.g. NetBeans, Eclipse etc).
- Knowledge of Modelling Languages (UML).
- Competitive salary.
- Opportunity to work in high-profile, international projects.
- Continuous education and knowledge exchange.
- Friendly and stimulating environment.
- Career path.
Address: Jean Moreas 66, Halandri, Athens
Contact E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org